The Guinea-Pig Hutch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you have an indoor cage

3 posters

Go down

If you have an indoor cage Empty If you have an indoor cage

Post by Alicia Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:44 pm

I was wondering if those of you that have indoor guinea-pigs, what cages do you use and how many guinea-pigs do you keep in it? In the winter I move my guinea-pigs hutches into the shed, but not all the hutches fit so I put Billy in an indoor cage in the shed, which is a bit smaller than his hutch. But his cage is broken now and I'd like to buy him a new one. What cage would you recommend? It only has to be big enough for 1 adult boar.
Alicia
Alicia
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 552

Back to top Go down

If you have an indoor cage Empty Re: If you have an indoor cage

Post by Laceychris92 Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:51 pm

I use one that's one of the biggest commercial guinea pig cages. It's called 36" Guinea Pig Home. It's not like on of those small guinea pig cages. It's very big for a cammercial cage, but it's over a $100 in the US. I don't know how much it is in the UK though.

Laceychris92
Popcorning Piggy
Popcorning Piggy

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaira Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Check out the C&C cage website. It's really way cheaper to make your own, than buy one of the huge ones Chris mentioned. If you can't get cubes, other things will work, too; I think the website has suggestions. :)
Anaira
Anaira
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Laceychris92 Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Yeah, I can't deny that! Very Happy I ordered a C&C cage today. And may I say I love you avatar! Such an adorable piggie! Very Happy

Laceychris92
Popcorning Piggy
Popcorning Piggy

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down