The Guinea-Pig Hutch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are C&C cages popular where you live?

3 posters

Go down

Are C&C cages popular where you live? Empty Are C&C cages popular where you live?

Post by Alicia Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:53 am

In England they are very popular, a lot of people that have guinea-pigs indoors have them and I have grids which I can make into a cage if I need to. Are C&C cages popular where you live?
Alicia
Alicia
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 552

Back to top Go down

Are C&C cages popular where you live? Empty Re: Are C&C cages popular where you live?

Post by Laceychris92 Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:17 am

For people who have them yes, but the US isn't really to big on guinea pigs..

Laceychris92
Popcorning Piggy
Popcorning Piggy

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Are C&C cages popular where you live? Empty Re: Are C&C cages popular where you live?

Post by michellexgix Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:54 am

Nope!
I'm living in Ireland and they aren't one bit popular here. I don't know anyone who has a c&c cage. I am getting one, but with the grids the shop had to ship them in from england for me. So they should be here soon. Smile
michellexgix
michellexgix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:02 am

Cool, once you've got the cage can you post a photo please? Smile
Alicia
Alicia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by michellexgix Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:28 am

I will do Smile
Its going to be a stacked cage, my rabbit on bottom and my guinea pigs on the top!
michellexgix
michellexgix

Back to top Go down

Post by Laceychris92 Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:58 am

I have a rather larg walk in closet that I'm building a C&C cage in. It's wicked expensive... So I have to wait awhile.. But my four girls are going to outgrow there cage in a couple months.

Laceychris92
Popcorning Piggy
Popcorning Piggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laceychris92 Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:38 am

Now, I have a two level C&C cage.

Laceychris92
Popcorning Piggy
Popcorning Piggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:29 am

Cool, could I see a photo of it? Smile
Alicia
Alicia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laceychris92 Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Yes, but I had to take it down because my guinea pig Kloie chewed through the bottum and I couldn't take a chance of her getting her foot stuck, but when I fix it and put it back up I'll take a photo of it.

Laceychris92
Popcorning Piggy
Popcorning Piggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down