The Guinea-Pig Hutch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm also looking after a rabbit this x-mas....kinda

3 posters

Go down

I'm also looking after a rabbit this x-mas....kinda Empty I'm also looking after a rabbit this x-mas....kinda

Post by shadowmegs Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:36 am

'looking after' is a term that won't stick around long...I'm afraid I've fallen in love with a little 5 week old black mini lop.

She's tiny (same length as my rats and only slightly fatter) and basically just fluff, skin and bones...can't wait till I get her to gain weight. Already since coming here I've gotten her coat looking all nice and fluffy and shiny.

She's got the sweetest personality. She's allowed free roam of 1/2 my bedroom as well as my king sized bed. She's already pretty much toilet trained and every afternoon after she's been fed she'll race up and down the bed binkying like mad! Too cute! I can't wait till the toilet training is perfect (which may only be once she gets spayed..which will happen soon as she's a bit bigger) and I've finished bunny-proofing so that she can have free roam of the whole house. She LOVES it when I make little tents out of newspaper, she'll sit inside them and attack the walls then run out and jump on it till it's completely flat...I think she likes the noise it makes. Playing hide & seek inside the large box fort is another favourite along with bounce all over the human and throw the noisy toys with bells on them around whilst the human tries to sleep, oh and let's not forget the 'be a pest while human makes bed' game!!

So, here's my yet-to-be-named, un-official new bunny:
I'm also looking after a rabbit this x-mas....kinda Vv59P

"ohai!"
I'm also looking after a rabbit this x-mas....kinda JNpMr

I'm also looking after a rabbit this x-mas....kinda RJrmM

shadowmegs
Hutch Companion
Hutch Companion

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

I'm also looking after a rabbit this x-mas....kinda Empty Re: I'm also looking after a rabbit this x-mas....kinda

Post by Alicia Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:32 pm

She's so cute, I love her ears Laughing
Alicia
Alicia
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 552

Back to top Go down

I'm also looking after a rabbit this x-mas....kinda Empty Re: I'm also looking after a rabbit this x-mas....kinda

Post by Anaira Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Oh gosh, that's too young to be away from her mum. Sad Hopefully her immune system doesn't suffer too much.

She does look cute!
Anaira
Anaira
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowmegs Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Anaira wrote:Oh gosh, that's too young to be away from her mum. Sad Hopefully her immune system doesn't suffer too much.

I know Sad

I'm sort of hoping they were wrong...She doesn't seem to sleep enough to be that young. From what I've heard they do an awful lot of eating and sleeping between 2-6 weeks. All she does is eat, play, poop and flop over for the occasional nap on my bed after binkying like a nutter. lol!

shadowmegs
Hutch Companion
Hutch Companion

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowmegs Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:52 am

So I got woken up at an ungodly hour of the morning (6am...could have been worse I guess) due to this idiot bouncing round like a nutter! Was very cute though.

Youtube video here

shadowmegs
Hutch Companion
Hutch Companion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Hahaha that video is cute!
Alicia
Alicia
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 552

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down