The Guinea-Pig Hutch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats your job/What do you want to do?

4 posters

Go down

Whats your job/What do you want to do? Empty Whats your job/What do you want to do?

Post by Alicia Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:53 am

Feel free not to answer, I'm just a bit nosey really Laughing

At the moment I'm in my last year of School, and next September I hope to do a course in Animal Management and then I'm not quite sure, I know I'd like to work with animals but there's so many different jobs I'd like to do that I can't decide Laughing I'd like to work in pet care, or possibly dog grooming or maybe even with horses.
So, yeah, quite a range really Laughing I'm still quite undecided but I know I want to work with animals, it's just deciding exactly what I want to do that's the problem.

What is your job/what do you want to do as a job?
Alicia
Alicia
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 552

Back to top Go down

Whats your job/What do you want to do? Empty Re: Whats your job/What do you want to do?

Post by Anaira Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:29 pm

My current job? Bum. lol

Looking for a job atm, just any job, so I'm going to work for a bit, and probably study in a couple of years. I finished school early, so I have to wait to start uni.

I dunno what I'm going to study; maybe biomedical science.
Anaira
Anaira
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Whats your job/What do you want to do? Empty Re: Whats your job/What do you want to do?

Post by Laceychris92 Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:06 am

I'm planning on going through school to become a vet then later in my career I would like to open a vet office/shelter all in one. Then I also, want to get into child services, but I'm more leaning twards becoming a vet.

Laceychris92
Popcorning Piggy
Popcorning Piggy

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowmegs Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Hmmm....

Okay, so I am still at school, but growing up quickly! :-P

I taught gymnastics for a year, now I'm doing the odd bit of accounting for people, mainly family friends because it's a hard thing to get jobs for with no actual qualifications. I do a lot of photography, getting my first Nikon DSLR camera soon! *fingers crossed* I'm an un-official animal rescue of its own I guess.

As for my dream job? Opening up a vet clinic somewhere slightly out of town, I was thinking close to the mountain but I'm not too keen on working with cattle too often. And having a small photography business on top of that, sort of as a paid hobby type thing.

shadowmegs
Hutch Companion
Hutch Companion

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Laceychris92 Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:34 am

At the moment my family owns a
1. Livery buisness (wich is a transportation buisness. We drive the to and from the airport)
2. Construction buisness
3. Catering buisness (we do weddings...parties... Ect.)

Laceychris92
Popcorning Piggy
Popcorning Piggy

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum