The Guinea-Pig Hutch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some photos of my guinea-pigs today

2 posters

Go down

Some photos of my guinea-pigs today Empty Some photos of my guinea-pigs today

Post by Alicia Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:44 pm

My guinea-pigs have been out in their runs all day today and I've only just put them back in their hutches.

I made a kind of play area which I don't really know where I'm going to use it but I like it so I will find a use for it Laughing I think I might add some more grids to it and then use it as an indoor run for when it rains here and they can't go in their outdoor runs.

Some photos of my guinea-pigs today Guineapigs065

Barry (I really like this one but his red eyes make him look evil Laughing )
Some photos of my guinea-pigs today Guineapigs068

Roy
Some photos of my guinea-pigs today Guineapigs070

Some photos of my guinea-pigs today Guineapigs071
Alicia
Alicia
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 552

Back to top Go down

Some photos of my guinea-pigs today Empty Re: Some photos of my guinea-pigs today

Post by shadowmegs Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Your piggies are so cute! Especially Barry. Looks like they have some awesome toys too.

shadowmegs
Hutch Companion
Hutch Companion

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Some photos of my guinea-pigs today Empty Re: Some photos of my guinea-pigs today

Post by Alicia Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Thank you Smile Amber (the guinea-pig in the play area in the first photo) loves the hammock, she will spend all day laying in it, and Marmalade loves the cozie, and Edie loves the tunnel so I put them all in their otherwise they get annoyed with each other and argue a bit. I love Barry, he's so sweet and cuddly Smile
Alicia
Alicia
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 552

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down