The Guinea-Pig Hutch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday, Elsa, precious darling!

3 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday, Elsa, precious darling! Empty Happy Birthday, Elsa, precious darling!

Post by Anaira Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:18 am

Elsa is one year old today. Very Happy For those that don't know, she was born oxygen deprived, and her owners didn't really do anything. At around three months, they decided they were going to keep the rest of the litter, but not her; they asked the vet to put her down.

Luckily the vet refused, saying she'd try to find a home for her. That very day, mum happened to come in, with Badger. Louise said she couldn't think of a better home for her, and asked mum if she were interested; 'Because she knew we were soft-touches!'. She was frail, bleary-eyed, and uncoordinated, and about the size of a four week old.

Here's her 'album' where I've been sharing a few pics of her; there aren't many decent recent pics of her, 'cos she's always on the go, but I'm about to upload a few now.

It's hard to imagine life without Elsa; she's just so special. She's tiny, but determined to do everything her big brothers(cats and dogs) do; and a little more. Reuben the rabbit is the only animal to keep her down; even when the other cats have enough, and bash her around, she's up again straight away, and at them again!

'Nuff rambling, here's a couple of pics. I was trying to take photos of Rilian, who was sick, and she kept interupting, demanding I photograph her. And I mean demanding!

Happy Birthday, Elsa, precious darling! 1007020037
I'm beautiful..
Happy Birthday, Elsa, precious darling! 1007020036
What else could you possibly be taking photos of?!
Happy Birthday, Elsa, precious darling! 1007020034
What's up there, anyway?
Happy Birthday, Elsa, precious darling! 1007020038
snuggles. I love you
Happy Birthday, Elsa, precious darling! 1007020035

Some older ones, but my favorites. Very Happy
Happy Birthday, Elsa, precious darling! Elsa_Hug
She could also be saying, "Gimme that camera! No photos!" As someone else suggested, but Elsa NEVER says no to photos. Razz
As you can see...
Happy Birthday, Elsa, precious darling! DSCF3392-1

Happy Birthday, darling. May you continue to climb halfway in my window, meow until I move the curtain aside for you, and then climb out again without even coming in, and shred wall-paper, and leap out of bushes, violently attacking feet, and lick all the marmite off my toast, leaving me with a soggy piece of bread, and trip people up as they rush down the hallway, and smooch around, snuggling people, and turning your back, ignoring us until you want something, and standing up to see better, walking on your back feet to keep an eye on things, and raking the water with your paw, to make it move before drinking, and doing the hundred and one special, unique CrAzY Elsa things no kitten does. I love you Love you darling; everyone does.
Anaira
Anaira
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Elsa, precious darling! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Elsa, precious darling!

Post by Alicia Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:58 am

I don't know how I missed this thread, sorry! Happy Birthday Elsa, she is very cute! I love that last photo especially. It was really kind of you and your family to take her in Smile

Happy belated Birthday Elsa :birthday:
Alicia
Alicia
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 552

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Elsa, precious darling! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Elsa, precious darling!

Post by shadowmegs Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Gar me too! Altho I think I posted on RC, lol....

Belated Happy B-Day from me...She looks fantastic!!!

shadowmegs
Hutch Companion
Hutch Companion

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down