The Guinea-Pig Hutch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What food do you feed your guinea-pigs?

3 posters

Go down

What food do you feed your guinea-pigs? Empty What food do you feed your guinea-pigs?

Post by Alicia Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Mine have carrots, corn, cucumber and lettuce in the morning, and in the evening they have a top up of hay and burgess excel pellets. What food do you feed your guinea-pigs?
Alicia
Alicia
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 552

Back to top Go down

What food do you feed your guinea-pigs? Empty Re: What food do you feed your guinea-pigs?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Mine have their veggies in the morning (green bell peppe, cucumber, carrot and occasionally some apple) and they have a bowl of Gerty Guinea-Pig in the morning too, then a hay top up in the evening

Back to top Go down

What food do you feed your guinea-pigs? Empty

Post by Laceychris92 Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:34 pm

I feed mine Harvest Fest Guinea Pig Food. And diffrent kinds of veggies daily.

Laceychris92
Popcorning Piggy
Popcorning Piggy

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

What food do you feed your guinea-pigs? Empty Re: What food do you feed your guinea-pigs?

Post by michellexgix Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:01 am

My guy gets his veggies in the morning which could be romaine lettuce, cabbage, kale, brocoli, cucumber, apple, carrot, red bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, green bell peppers, carrot tops, parsely, corrainder, spinich, oranges, and a few others that I forget from the top of my head LOL.

The at around 2/3 hours after that he gets his pellets, whcih are burgess excel.
When ever I see his pellets going low I always top them up through out the day so he always has them.

Just before I go to bed I make sure he has his pellets and his hay Smile
michellexgix
michellexgix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down