The Guinea-Pig Hutch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello from me, my piggies and all my rescue animals

4 posters

Go down

hello from me, my piggies and all my rescue animals Empty hello from me, my piggies and all my rescue animals

Post by yatesmallanimal Fri May 14, 2010 2:34 am

hi my name is tracey and i run a small home based rescue in yate, bristol. i have my own guinea pigs called jane, caramel and shiner. i also have various different animals in the rescue at the moment including rats, hamsters, guinea pigs and rabbits. i love all small animals and reptiles. Smile

yatesmallanimal

Back to top Go down

hello from me, my piggies and all my rescue animals Empty Re: hello from me, my piggies and all my rescue animals

Post by Alicia Fri May 14, 2010 12:19 pm

Hello and :welcome2: to the Guinea-Pig Hutch. Please feel free to use the rehome section here to advertise any pets you have in your rescue to rehome. Smile
Alicia
Alicia
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 552

Back to top Go down

hello from me, my piggies and all my rescue animals Empty Re: hello from me, my piggies and all my rescue animals

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 11:24 am

Hi Smile My name's Emma and I have 2 guinea-pigs, Tara & Layla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laceychris92 Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:45 am

Bristol Mass?

Laceychris92
Popcorning Piggy
Popcorning Piggy

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by kawaiilele Thu May 05, 2011 11:56 am

you have rats? Surprised I'd love rats <3 xx

kawaiilele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down