The Guinea-Pig Hutch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Competition 2010 - Enter here

2 posters

Go down

Christmas Competition 2010 - Enter here Empty Christmas Competition 2010 - Enter here

Post by Alicia Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:02 pm

To get in the Christmas mood The Guinea-Pig Hutch Christmas Competition is here! All you need to do to enter is take a photo of your guinea-pig in the christmas mood! You can edit photos to make them look christmassey if you'd like Smile

Please do not put your guinea-pig in an outfit that restricts movement - hats are fine as long as they do not restrict your guinea-pigs movement Smile

All entries must be in by the 10th December and you can enter as many guinea-pigs as you'd like - but please only post up to 3 photos per member to give everyone a fair chance. Good Luck!

Merry Christmas everyone - a little early but oh well!

:christmas11: :christmas10: :christmas9: :christmas8: :christmas7: :christmas5: :christmas4: :christmas3: :christmas2: :christmas1:

Last edited by Alicia on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alicia
Alicia
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 552

Back to top Go down

Christmas Competition 2010 - Enter here Empty Re: Christmas Competition 2010 - Enter here

Post by Alicia Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Alicia
Alicia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Christmas Competition 2010 - Enter here Empty Re: Christmas Competition 2010 - Enter here

Post by Alicia Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:26 am

I'm sorry to announce that this Competition has been cancelled. Another Competition will take place in March Smile
Alicia
Alicia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaira Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:12 am

Oooh, bummer! I forgot this had been opened. Embarassed I was thinking about this recently, wondering when it would open. Sorry about that. :p
Anaira
Anaira
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:48 pm

It's fine Smile Everyone is busy around Christmas and I forgot about it too Laughing
Alicia
Alicia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down