The Guinea-Pig Hutch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you having/did you have for dinner?

3 posters

Go down

What are you having/did you have for dinner? Empty What are you having/did you have for dinner?

Post by Anaira Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:46 pm

I like reading these types of threads, but I don't seem to post in them a great deal....I like eating food sometimes, I like cooking food sometimes, but on the whole, I'm too lazy. I honestly can't be bothered lol. My mum usually does most of the cooking, but Sunday's her day off. I made her, and my sick sister scrambled tofu, with a potato fritta on a bed of lettuce for lunch, and that was my cooking for the day done. Soooo, for din-dins, I had.....spaghetti on toast!

With Rhubarb crumble and soy ice-cream for dessert. I don't usually eat so healthily. :p

So what's on the menu tonight, folks? Or....breakfast, for the other half of the world.
Anaira
Anaira
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 266

Back to top Go down

What are you having/did you have for dinner? Empty Re: What are you having/did you have for dinner?

Post by Anaira Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:26 am

Tonight, I had tvp mince. I actually enjoyed it, for once. With mashed potato, and the usual assortment of horrible green things.
Anaira
Anaira
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What are you having/did you have for dinner? Empty Re: What are you having/did you have for dinner?

Post by shadowmegs Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Ooohhh...Last night I made Seitan sausage rolls with tonnes of veggies grated into them and the usual drowning of worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce, plus lots of roast veggies.

For pudding We had lime flavoured agar jelly.

I love cooking!!! And I haven't been able to eat an actual meal for the last 5 days so that made last nights dinner super awesome.

I also made a batch of vegan choc chip cookies, some peanut butter cups, muesli bars and lemon sponge cup cakes.

And some people say it's harder to eat a good meal if your vegan! :-P

shadowmegs
Hutch Companion
Hutch Companion

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Laceychris92 Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:35 pm

Woah, everyone has huge meals.LOL Smile Well, I'm a vegaterian, so I just had a garden salad. Smile I don't eat much. Very Happy

Laceychris92
Popcorning Piggy
Popcorning Piggy

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaira Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Oooh, I keep planning to make sausage rolls; brought ones are sooo expensive(though yummy). I just never get around to it! I love the lime jellys, too. Greggs, right? Next on my list is a vegan quiche; have that on wednesday, I think. Mum's going out, so I think I'm making dinner.

I used soy cream cheese to make two batches of chocolates over the weekend. Out of those two batches, my brother and I only got ONE each. My sister ate the majority, so I've given up in disgust.

Chris, I usually only eat one(if that!) proper meal a day, so when I do eat, I eat big! I usually eat fruit; I'm not that keen on straight veges by themselves.
Anaira
Anaira
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowmegs Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:47 pm

lol, I really don't eat much at all. Between last Wednesday and Monday (before dinner on Monday) I ate 2 pieces of toast, 1/2 a spoon full of Sorbet and drank only Mizone and Lemon tea. Really really hate swine flu!!! So when I was feeling a bit better I wanted a BIG meal lol. But usually I only eat 1-2 meals each day, I tend to eat more when i'm on my own in my room cause I have issues with eating in front of people and have a few eating issues like if I have salad or lasagna etc I eat each piece vegetable in order of colour and tend to get teased about that at the dinner table. LOL

Tonight is probably toast...cause I've drained all my energy today cleaning out cages and can't be bothered eating much, just wanna go to bed.

And yup, Greggs jelly. I think you and I should have a vegan dinner party, Anaira!!! lol And sausage rolls are so cheap and easy to make, My brother demands me to make them almost every time He comes round for dinner.

shadowmegs
Hutch Companion
Hutch Companion

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaira Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:05 pm

my brother loves his meat; he makes his own meat sausage rolls. I actually really want to make a gluten wellington, based on beef wellington. Yummy! Have you ever had gluten steaks, etc? So good.

Spaghetta bolognase, tonight. Mum makes a good one, she does.

Yay, vegan dinner party! You cook, I eat. Sounds fair, no?
Anaira
Anaira
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowmegs Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:19 pm

lol...I'm fine with cooking!!! You get to clean up though.

Yeah, mm....gluten steaks!! I make awesome gluten steaks...can be quite a bit of work though.

Change of plans, I'm having Orzo, shittake, leek and orange salad. And got stuff to make spring rolls tomorrow night.

shadowmegs
Hutch Companion
Hutch Companion

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowmegs Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:28 am

Okay, for lunch today I had home made spring rolls!

For dinner I made a roast vegetable salad with baby spinach and pine nuts.

A very nom kinda day IMO

shadowmegs
Hutch Companion
Hutch Companion

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaira Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:04 pm

Nut loaf of some kind. N0m. With mashed potato, and coleslaw.
Anaira
Anaira
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laceychris92 Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:02 am

It's so funny... I'm like wicked picky when it comes to what I eat and I'd be afraid to eat what alot of you are having! Very Happy LOL!!!

Laceychris92
Popcorning Piggy
Popcorning Piggy

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaira Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:42 pm

I had a couple of bananas yesterday....several handfuls of chocolate biscuits...couple of slices of toast...lots of coffee. Spread from about 11.30 am.

Did I mention I'm supposed to try to start working on my fitness? :p Great start.
Anaira
Anaira
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaira Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Tonight, probably veggie spring rolls. I should eat something else too, but I strongly doubt I will.

Last night, I made a bean and tomato curry thingy with rice noodles. I've been cooking a lot lately, and I actually haven't had a disaster in ages, even though its mostly experimental. Go me!
Anaira
Anaira
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaira Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:57 am

Haven't been able to eat much since I was sick; but tonight was spaghetti bolognase.
Anaira
Anaira
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum